Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blog Award!

I received this Award from Deb over at Bugjuiced with Debbie.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.


5 Cricut Related Things:

1. I received my Cricut for Christmas this year so I am kinda new at it.

2. My favorite cartridges are the ones with "travelling".

3. I love seeing what my Mom comes up with.....she is great at it!

4. I like how much easier it is to use the Cricut! (I paper piece EVERYTHING)

5. I love sharing projects and love seeing what other people come up with!

Here are the blogs I am giving this award to....congrats ladies!



2 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Thank you so much! You are too very sweet!

    I love the new look! I am a follower! Can't wait to see what is next!

    Janice
    www.cricutconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Really I am surprised about this post.Thank You very much. plastic surgery sarasota.

    ReplyDelete