Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Late Valentine's Day Card For Hubby!


Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. Work has my days pretty full. I do have 3 projects on the go, which I am going to try very hard to get them on very soon, so please do come back to visit! Going for surgery in less than 12 hours so I will have to see how things go. Yikes! Even this card is late.....giving it to Hubby tonight! LOL

Here is the poem I used on the inside.....:-)

"Through all the changes in my life, your love has remained constant and unconditional. Though at times you may have questioned,worried or wondered... you never stopped loving me. On this day of love I want you to know how very much that means. You who have loved me first, love me best.Thank you for all the love you've shared.
Happy Valentine's Day Hubby"

1 comment:

  1. He is going to love it, glad to see you finally did something and you even used your new cricut machine!

    ReplyDelete